Monday 26 October 2009

Normally.......

IF i had a day like today then i would be going to bed feeling seriously unfulfilled with what i had acheived in the past 24 hours. But although i might not have done much, I think there is little things I have acheived that are more important. It's the little things that really count. For example:
  • 1. I woke up at a very healthy half 10 but didn't leave my actual bed until 1 pm.
This allowed me to relax, wake up properly, assess my dreams (In which i was an anime character btw. Very strange) and fully apreciate the new layout of my bed. I have added an extra pillow and blanket.

  • 2. I managed to watch Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars without being interrupted.
This prompted me make a severe mental note to find my remote for my tv in my room so that i can continue to do so now that certain house mates are back off their holidays and will no doubt demand that the big television be used for "better" tv shows. This also helped me feel better about myself and being a women since both shows have very strong female main characters that i see as great role models.

  • 3. I had red pesto for dinner.
Which is my favourite kind of pesto. And is also a healthy dinner. And also restored my faith in my ability to cook. Even if it was just pasta. And even if neil did the chicken. I still contributed.

And......
  • 4. I video chatted with my best friend who lives far away just now.
(But she's moving back soon!) And this was good cos we've been needing to catch up for a few weeks. I also aranged to meet up with her on wednesday for Halloween shopping in Edinburgh which is good cos i miss edinburgh slightly.


So yeah. Even though it was only four things it was still a productive day. And i'm even blogging. I find it harder to blog on the weekend cos of work. I wish i had a job that gave me more sociable hours. But i suppose then i wouldn't be able to be online at half 2 on a Monday morning. Or is this Tuesday?

Clocks went back. :D
I have to say that is one of my favourite times of year.

Man i'm lazy. Anyway. Picture time.
I think i'm gonna go for something old today. Give me a sec cos i need to go pick one out.


This is old school. For me anyway. Reminds me of playing 'Brawl' on the Wii and people going as Captain Falcon just so they could say "Faaalcoooon Puuuuuuuuunch!" everytime they hit someone. I was never very good at it but it was fun to watch.

Anyway. I have a big day of dish washing and costume looking for tomorow. Fun fun fun. Why don't you just eat my brains right now. I mean something must be wrong with me. I'm listening to Laura Marling again.

Jeez

HBM

----------------
Now playing: Laura Marling - Tap At My Window
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment