Thursday 22 October 2009

I has the sick......


AND it not be good. BUT! It does give me the best excuse ever to not go to work and to instead sit on the couch in my duvet watching the magical feelgoodness that is Gilmore girls. It's awesome. I swear this show has healing properties. Like chicken soup or ribena. And its the series with Jes. Before he goes and leaves and then Rory goes to college. So it's awesome. And even tho she already has a boyfriend you can tell that Rory and Jes are perfect for each other because they both apreciate literature and classic films and all. And Jes is like a bad boy, skipping school, vandalising shit but then he really cares about Rory. Its the sort of thing that makes me feel fuzzy inside.

Anyway. Back to me being sick. I skillfully managed to projectile all over the glass washing area at my work, totally missing the sink for the first second and a half of the projectileness thus spewing on the dirty glasses. At least they were the dirty ones. So yeah. I think my show was pretty impressive. I made 2 fellow co workers run away. The judges gave me a solid (10.0)(09.0)(09.0)(08.5)
My coach was so pleased. It was the first time i'd thrown up since the great KFC incident of '05. I just hope no one thinks i'm pregnant.
O-o


So yeah, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars and Orange juice seems like a pretty good morning of recovery to me.
Just need to tidy things up now. And throw away clothes from yesterday and day before. (Possibly burn them). That is if they don't get up and walk away on their own . They certainly have the funk.

Oh yeah. Picture Time.......

Will Ferrel. Cos he is awesome. Look up the episode of him on Bear Grills. Or whatever he's called. (Bear Grills sounds like something from Birds Eye. Lol)

HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment