Monday 12 October 2009

Blogging has always been ......

ASSOCIATED with crying, whingy emo kinds of people who have so much of an opinion that they need to post it on the internet but lack the balls to say it to anyones face, or even in a video response.
I am no one of those people but yet I am here writing my first entry on Blogger (which i'm sure i've opened an account with before but under a different e- mail address and possibly in german but thats not important).
Infact i find myself quite the opposite to these opinionated people. Whether it be dyslexia or just plain laziness, I hate writing. I just can't find the power to do it sometimes. To gather a group of words together and make them into a sentence is a pretty arduous task sometimes. Yet I beleive i am eloquent, I can in the proper queens english when i want to. I just find it challenging to apply this voccabulary to paper or, as i might witness soon, screen. As i'm writing this i can't help but think that there is a very high possibility of this being my only post in this blog.
But i do love a challenge. And although I haven't told anyone about this i still feel that posting something from your heart and mind on the internet is a public thing to do. So the idea behind my blog making decisions is this.
If i start this blog and get 1 or 2 readers (or pretend i've got 1 or 2 readers), then i will feel obliged to write in it.
Therefore hopefully gaining practice in this whole writing malarky the wee emo kids are so crazy about these days.

We'll just have to wait and see though. Wish me luck.

HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment